Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Back to Pangya

After MIA for like a year, I recently come back to Pangya. Nothing much has changed since I left, I think. Come back for fun to pass time. At the start super rusty, cannot hit py, play like a uber noob but now getting the hang of it.

AND so, i decided to come and have a look at this blog with all the formulas. Now if you're reading this, I shall tell you. This formulas are a VERY ROUGH guide in aiming bs. Personally, I modified those formulas for better accuracy. How i modify? Based on experience and other ppl's blog(Non-S'porean). And if you are trying to get a super good record from these formulas, i'll tell you its impossible.

All hope is not lost, the 6i Beam Impact formula still works great IMO but requires some modification based to exp. You're find out soon enough if u keep practising.

If possible, I'll update the formulas and calculation to what im using now, which is more accurate IMO. BUT only if i have time and feel like it. The new formulas are harder to understand and it is only bound to bring more confusion. Under high demand maybe i'll update it asap. But for now, seems like not many ppl in Pangya seeks perfection, i'll put it on hold. If you really wanna learn, you can always PM me online, or find other experienced players to teach you.


PS. I don't understand half the formulas I wrote myself now. Imagine how different it can be in the calculations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home